Portland Apartment Relocation Information
Are you moving to the Portland Metro Area? Below are some resources that we’ve put together that may help you with your move.
Portland, Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles
Everything you must do to change your driver’s lisence:http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/new2or/moving.shtml
- Beaverton – 14250 SW Allen Blvd.
- Clackamas – 8428 SE Sunnyside Rd.
- Gladstone – 10 82nd Dr.
- Gresham – 2222 E. Powell Blvd.
- Hillsboro – 1300 SW Oak
- Hillsboro, Tanasbourne – 185th & Cornell Rd.
- Lake Oswego – 3 Monroe Pkwy. #V
- Lloyd Center – 990 Lloyd Center
- Portland, Drive Test Center – 8710 SE Powell Blvd.
- Portland, Lloyd Center – 990 Lloyd Center
- Portland, North – 8260 N. Interstate
- Portland, Northeast – 1836 NE 82nd Ave.
- Portland, West – 1502 SW Sixth
- Sandy – 37395 Hwy. 26
- Sherwood – 14240 SW Galbreath Dr.
- St Helens – 500 N. Columbia Hwy.
- Tanasbourne, Hillsboro – 185th & Cornell Rd.
Transportation in Portland – Everything you need to know about getting around in Portland, Oregon:http://www.portlandonline.com/index.cfm?c=42021
Greenbriar Village5132 SW Slavin RdPortland, OR, 97239
Julie Ann Apartments711 SE 60thPortland, OR, 97215
The Scholls Apartments5125 SW Scholls Ferry RdPortland, OR, 97225
Springbrook Gardens6300 SW 188th Ct.Aloha / Beaverton, OR, 97007
Brookside Apartments4611 SE Brookside DrMilwaukie, Oregon, 97222
Barberry Village224 SE 188thPortland, OR, 97233
Weather for Portland
Monday 12/18 40%
Chance of Rain
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 51F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday 12/19 70%
Chance of Rain
Showers, with winds diminishing in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday 12/20 20%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 44F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday 12/21 10%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 40F. Winds light and variable.
I take a lot of pride in living here...
~ Mike B. Resident at Springbrook Garden