- Washer/Dryer hook-ups in some units
- Dishwasher and ceiling fan in all units
- Abundant closet space
- Views of Johnson Creek
- Seasonal pool and dry sauna
- On-site laundry facilities
- 10 minutes to downtown Portland
- Adjacent to Sellwood and Woodstock neighborhoods
- Easy access to I-205 and McLoughlin Blvd
- Springwater Trail access
- On bus line 75
- Professional on-site management and maintenance staff
- Bike Friendly
Apartment Types in Brookside Apartments
Deposits and Fees
Deposit: $500 – 1 full month’s rent
Pet Deposit: $300 per pet
Pet Rent: $20/month for pets under 20 lbs, $30/month for pets 21-35 lbs. 35lbs Max weight
Water/Sewer/Garbage: Charges vary per unit type
We are pet friendly with pets 45 pounds and under in select apartments. Two pet maximum. Renter’s insurance required. Some restrictions apply.
Monday – Sunday, 9 AM – 5 PM
Call Us Today!
Call today for your personal tour or stop by the leasing office during posted hours. Your new apartment home is waiting for your immediate move in.
School District: North Clackamas
Elementary School: Seth Lewelling
Middle School: Wilber Rowe
High School: Milwaukie
Clackamas Community College
Brookside Apartment Homes
One Bedroom / 1 Bath
Two Bedroom / 1 Bath
Location & Information
- Zip: 97222
Weather for Portland
- 10:05 AM PDT on August 15, 2018
- 12:00 PM PDT on August 16, 2018
Thursday 08/16 0%
Partly cloudy. Areas of smoke and haze are possible, reducing visibility at times. High 86F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday 08/17 0%
Abundant sunshine. High 81F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 08/18 10%
Partly cloudy skies. High around 85F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday 08/19 0%
A mainly sunny sky. High 88F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
I take a lot of pride in living here...
~ Mike B. Resident at Springbrook Garden