Barberry Village, a 180-unit apartment community in the Rockwood neighborhood, is conveniently located near Gresham, Troutdale, and Fairview. The Max Light Rail, bus lines, restaurants, and parks are within easy walking distance. Caring and friendly managers, clean common areas, and a sparkling seasonal pool are just a few of our quality features.
- DVD Library for our valued residents
- Seasonal Pool and Hot Tub
- On-site laundry facilities
- Close to hospitals, restaurants, and parks
- Walk to library, Max Light Rail, and bus lines
- Minutes from the Portland International Airport
- Adjacent to cities of Gresham, Fairview, and Troutdale
- Pets accepted (some restrictions apply)
- Professional on-site management and maintenance staff
- Bike Friendly
Deposit: $500 – 1 full month rent based on screening
Pet Deposit: $300 per pet
Pet Rent: $20/month for pets under 26 lbs, $30/month for pets 26-45 lbs.
We are pet friendly with pets 45 pounds and under in select apartments. Two pet maximum. Renter’s insurance required. Some restrictions apply.
Sunday – Saturday (Everyday), 8am – 5pm
Walk-Ins are Welcome, Call Us Today!
Call today for your personal tour or stop by the leasing office during posted hours. Your new apartment home is waiting for your immediate move in.
School District: Reynolds
Elementary School: Davis
Middle School: Reynolds
High School: Reynolds
Barberry Village Apartment Homes
One Bedroom / 1 Bath
Living Area: 610 sq ft
Two Bedroom / 1 Bath
Living Area: 826 sq ft
Three Bedroom / 1 Bath
Living Area: 917 sq ft
floor plan currently unavailable
Barberry Village is a community of professionally managed apartments close to Gresham, Oregon and with close access to downtown Portland.
Location & Information
- Zip: 97233
Weather for Portland
- 2:18 PM PST on December 08, 2016
- 12:00 AM PST on December 09, 2016
- 5:35 AM PST on December 08, 2016
- 4:00 PM PST on December 08, 2016
Thursday 12/08 90%
A wintry mix to start, then changing to rain. Lows overnight in the upper 20s.
Friday 12/09 90%
Rain. Temps nearly steady in the upper 30s. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Saturday 12/10 90%
Rain. High around 45F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Sunday 12/11 90%
Chance of Rain
Showers and thundershowers likely. High 44F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
They work so hard to make everyone satisfied.Read More Testimonials
~ Daniel Barberry Resident