Welcome to Northwest Rents!
New Potato Salad to Serve this Weekend
Looking for ideas to freshen up grandma’s old potato salad recipe? Try this Blue cheese and bacon turn traditional American potato salad into an artisan dish.
½ pound red salad potatoes
½ pound white potatoes
¼ cup Litehouse Chunky Blue Cheese dressing
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup sour cream
½ cup celery diced
½ cup precooked bacon bits
½ cup Litehouse Blue Cheese Crumbles
¼ cup chopped green onion
Salt and pepper
1. Thoroughly wash the potatoes and cut off any damaged parts. Cut the potatoes into large chunks and place them into a large pot of cool water.
2. Salt the water and cook the potatoes until they are tender, about 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes and rinse with cool water.
3. While the potatoes are cooking, whisk together the dressing, mayonnaise and sour cream in a large bowl. Add in the celery, bacon bits and onions and stir to combine.
4. Add the potatoes into the sour cream mixture and toss the ingredients until the potatoes are coated with the mixture.
5. Add in the blue cheese crumbles and gently toss to incorporate them into the salad. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Store covered in the refrigerator until ready to use
Greenbriar Village5132 SW Slavin RdPortland, OR, 97239
Julie Ann Apartments711 SE 60thPortland, OR, 97215
The Scholls Apartments5125 SW Scholls Ferry RdPortland, OR, 97225
Springbrook Gardens6300 SW 188th Ct.Aloha / Beaverton, OR, 97007
Brookside Apartments4611 SE Brookside DrMilwaukie, Oregon, 97222
Barberry Village224 SE 188thPortland, OR, 97233
Weather for Portland
Sunday 06/17 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Showers and thunderstorms early. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
Monday 06/18 20%
Generally sunny. High 87F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 06/19 0%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 88F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday 06/20 0%
Sunny skies. High 92F. Winds light and variable.
They work so hard to make everyone satisfied.
~ Daniel Barberry Resident