Happy St Patty’s Day
Celebrate the day of green by attending any one of these local events:
2015 Portland St. Patrick’s Day / Weekend Events
- All Month: Portland Trivia Nights With ShanRock’s Triviology All Over Portland – Fun & Free, Prizes!
- All Weekend: Get Lucky over Portland St. Patrick’s Day Weekend on Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries
- March 14: Portland Story Theater’s St. Patrick’s Day Celebration – Kiss Me I’m Irish @ Alberta Abbey | The Best of Gaelic Gab, Tales, Songs, Dance & Music!
- March 14: St. Patrick’s Day Weekend Festival and Parade | Authentic Food, Corned Beer Sandwiches, St. Agatha Catholic School
- March 14: Winter Blues Festival | Smokin’ Joe Kubek & Bnois King, Junkyard Jane, Bottleneck Blues Band & More!
- March 14: Portland St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl w/ BarCrawls.com | Get Shamrocked, No Cover, Drink Specials
- March 14: St. Patrick’s Day 5k MUD RUN – The Dirty Leprechaun @ Lee Farms | 21+ Obstacles, Music, Bonfires, Showers, Drinks
- March 15: Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past – Shanghaiers, Saloons & Skullduggery | Kick A** Oregon History Historian Doug Kenck-Crispin (Win Tickets, $30)
- March 16 & 17: Hermitage Piano Trio @ Lincoln Performance Hall | Russian Music Tradition
- March 17: Portland St. Patrick’s Day Bar Crawl w/ BarCrawls.com | Get Shamrocked, No Cover, Drink Specials
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day @ The EastBurn | Mike’s Famous Corned Beef + Colcannon, National Fiddle Champion Aarun Carter, $2.50 Pints