Welcome to Northwest Rents!
Only 7 Days Left to File!
The tax deadline is April 15th! Here’s a list of what you’ll need to bring to your tax professional if you haven’t filed yet:
- Your social security number or tax ID number
- Your spouse’s full name and social security number or tax ID number
- Amount of any alimony paid and ex-spouse’s full name and social security number
- Your tax returns for the previous three years. Your Tax Professional can check them for accuracy
Information About Other People Who May Belong on Your Return
- Dates of birth and social security numbers or tax ID numbers
- Childcare records (including the provider’s tax ID number) if applicable
- Income of other adults in your home
- Form 8332 showing that the child’s custodial parent is releasing their right to claim a child to you, the noncustodial parent (if applicable)
More information and additional checklist items available by clicking here courtesy of H&R Block
Greenbriar Village5132 SW Slavin RdPortland, OR, 97239
Julie Ann Apartments711 SE 60thPortland, OR, 97215
The Scholls Apartments5125 SW Scholls Ferry RdPortland, OR, 97225
Springbrook Gardens6300 SW 188th Ct.Aloha / Beaverton, OR, 97007
Brookside Apartments4611 SE Brookside DrMilwaukie, Oregon, 97222
Barberry Village224 SE 188thPortland, OR, 97233
Weather for Portland
Sunday 06/17 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Showers and thunderstorms early. Lows overnight in the low 60s.
Monday 06/18 20%
Generally sunny. High 87F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday 06/19 0%
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 88F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday 06/20 0%
Sunny skies. High 92F. Winds light and variable.
They treat the residents with respect and utmost professionalism...