Welcome to Northwest Rents!
Only 7 Days Left to File!
The tax deadline is April 15th! Here’s a list of what you’ll need to bring to your tax professional if you haven’t filed yet:
- Your social security number or tax ID number
- Your spouse’s full name and social security number or tax ID number
- Amount of any alimony paid and ex-spouse’s full name and social security number
- Your tax returns for the previous three years. Your Tax Professional can check them for accuracy
Information About Other People Who May Belong on Your Return
- Dates of birth and social security numbers or tax ID numbers
- Childcare records (including the provider’s tax ID number) if applicable
- Income of other adults in your home
- Form 8332 showing that the child’s custodial parent is releasing their right to claim a child to you, the noncustodial parent (if applicable)
More information and additional checklist items available by clicking here courtesy of H&R Block
Weather for Portland
Monday 01/21 20%
Cloudy. High 46F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday 01/22 100%
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 44F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Wednesday 01/23 80%
Cloudy with rain ending in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thursday 01/24 10%
Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 52F. Winds light and variable.
They work so hard to make everyone satisfied.
~ Daniel Barberry Resident