Welcome to Northwest Rents!
Only 7 Days Left to File!
The tax deadline is April 15th! Here’s a list of what you’ll need to bring to your tax professional if you haven’t filed yet:
- Your social security number or tax ID number
- Your spouse’s full name and social security number or tax ID number
- Amount of any alimony paid and ex-spouse’s full name and social security number
- Your tax returns for the previous three years. Your Tax Professional can check them for accuracy
Information About Other People Who May Belong on Your Return
- Dates of birth and social security numbers or tax ID numbers
- Childcare records (including the provider’s tax ID number) if applicable
- Income of other adults in your home
- Form 8332 showing that the child’s custodial parent is releasing their right to claim a child to you, the noncustodial parent (if applicable)
More information and additional checklist items available by clicking here courtesy of H&R Block
Weather for Portland
Wednesday 09/19 10%
Mostly sunny skies. High 72F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday 09/20 10%
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 71F. Winds light and variable.
Friday 09/21 10%
Mainly cloudy. High 74F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 09/22 40%
Chance of Rain
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
I take a lot of pride in living here...
~ Mike B. Resident at Springbrook Garden