Studios at Greenbriar Village start at only $895/month (1,2, and 3 Bdrms also available*)
- Mt. Hood & river view apartments available
- Close to downtown Portland
- Seasonal pool
- On-site laundry facilities
- Tennis/Basketball court
- Sauna with shower
- Forested setting on cul-de-sac
- Professional on-site management and maintenance staff
- Easy access to OHSU Tram
Call us with questions or to book at personal tour:
Moving to an apartment home this Summer?
Enter our Portland Giveaway and you could WIN: (3 EASY Clicks)
(1) Dozen of Portland’s Own Voodoo Dougnuts – Cat Daddy with his stunningly brilliant business sense, and Tres with his seemingly endless supply of connections, set forth to conquer Old Town, Portland Oregon, and the world with the Doughnut!! After a meeting with some Armenians and drumming masters, they were ready to set up shop in the “crotch” of Portland — Old Town.
(2) x-Large Papa Murphy’s Pizza’s – Their take ‘n’ bake model means no ovens, freezers or dine in, which provides lower investment costs and allows you to focus on building customer relationships by creating the best pizza ever.